1. Questionaire to assess for Leaky Gut.
2. Lab tests to assess for abnormal Intestinal flora.
3. Serum lab tests to assess for inflamation in body.
4. Dietary and nutritional supplement protocol to follow to establish healthy gut microbiome.
5. Correlate positive leaky gut diagnosis with other medical disorders present in the subject.
Working with systemic malodor/PATM community provides unprecedented opportunities to explore biomarkers of depression, social stress, diabetes, inflammatory diseases, dental, cardiovascular, and digestive health, exposure to antibiotics, lifestyle & dietary... more »
There is a fluid intake range that is healthy. Below this level predisposes to urinary tract infections, urinary stone formation, changes in the gut and urinary micro biome, and results in generalized symptoms of well-being. Fluid intake above a healthy threshold predisposes to lower urinary tract symptoms, sleep interruptions and may affect symptoms of well-being.